Re: [WestKingdomEQ] The West Website.

  • Aurora Komnene
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 11:40 PM
      Which office are you trying to find info for?

      We are in the middle of rolling out a new, new site.

      Thanks,
      - Aurora (wearing her kingdom IT hat)

      From: "Evan"
      Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 06:38:50 -0000
      To: <WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [WestKingdomEQ] The West Website.

      Hey anyone know when they will be done updating and enhancing the "Kingdom Of The
      West" website, page officers?

      it says this:

      he information you requested is not currently available.

      Hello and welcome to the new site for the Kingdom of the West.

      We are updating and enhancing our site to give you the best and most timely information
      possible. Unfortunately, this means that some pages may have moved, or may no longer
      be available.

      Please visit the Officers Page for the office responsible for the information you need and
      update your bookmarks with the new page. You can also contact the current officer if you
      are unable to find the information.

      We will continue to add information to the site as it is available, and we appreciate you
      making use of the site.

      If you would like to make comments about the new site, please email the West Kingdom
      Webminister.

      Thank you.

      (this is now me typing again) so yea and thanks for replying.