FINAL 3/7 event EQ class list & schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
      Hello all-
      Below is the final class list & schedule for the 3/7 EQ, Rapier and Archery Collegium!  I tried to put classes in a (sort of) logical order, and group mounted/non-mounted classes so that we could tack up once in the morning & once in the afternoon. :-)

      Do folks want to plan on a group/potluck dinner on site?

      Note that Aurora asked that her Medieval Bits class (not mounted) be deferred to the Fall Equestrium, so whoever is running that, you have 1 class pre-filled!  Of course, don't forget that there's also Kingdom Arts and Sciences at Ed Levin in June if folks have EQ stuff they are working on that will be ready to show others before the fall!

      :-), Marguerite
      _______________________________________

      9:00-10:00: Marguerite - Horses 101 (not mounted, geared towards those new to horses)
      9:00 -10:00: Ariah - Hoof Trimming and Care: Then and Now (not mounted)
      10:00 -11:00: Laurentia - Dressage 101: The dreaded Half Halt (mounted)
      11:00-12:00: Else - Transitions  (mounted, spectators welcome!)

      12:00-1:00: Lunch - Zinaida & Corwyn demo of mounted rapier techniques

      1:00-2:00: Juliana - Period Horse Breeds (not mounted)
      2:00-3:00: Morrighan - MOUNTED Archery (geared toward archers, may run over the 1 hour time slot)
      3:00-4:00: Morrighan - Mounted ARCHERY (geared toward rider, very likely to run over the time slot as we plan to play on the archery course afterwards)
      4:00 on: Open mounted archery course time till the Archery Marshals get tired & hungry :-)
    • Else Hunrvogt
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
        Thanks Marguerite,

        The Schedule looks AWESOME!