Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Calling all folks interested in riding clinics!

  • dkarp@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2009
      Unfortunately, that is the weekend of the event in AnTir.

      SnS

      Am I the Siobhan you're looking for?

      On Jan 8, 2009, awnova@... wrote:
      I am soooo excited... I just got confirmation that Wendy Murdoch is
      coming back to the Cottonwood Creek Equestrian Center
      (www.cottonwoodcreekequestrian.com)in April (15-18th)
    • Troy Griffith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2009
        Yes, yes it is the same weekend of the Hoctide Emprise here in the
        deep south of An Tir. It is also the same weekend of The School of the
        Renaissance Soldier event down your way… darn the luck.

        It is still my hope that many of you will feel it is worth your while
        to travel up to the event in Ashland as I am working very hard to get
        as many from the northern parts of An Tir to travel down to make this
        a truly inter-kingdom event.

        In case you have not seen one of the MANY postings I have made about
        this event, details are available at www.troygriffith.com/sca .

        Sir William Brannan (An Tir)