eq auth cards

  • dkarp@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2008
      The database list of currently auth. folks will be at 12th Night at the EQ table. I will have the new cards. Swing by - if you are on the current list, I will give you a card. If you are not, I will take your name and we can determine why later - did your info not get to Gwen or has it been more than 4 years, etc.

      Am I the Siobhan you're looking for?