Re: [WestKingdomEQ] 12th night display

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
      Hi Siobhan-
      I will likely be heralding Coronation Court, so that puts a restriction on my ability to run things on mundane time, but I can definitely do an hour or so (especially if it falls between 1:00-2:30 while Noah's napping, otherwise not much sitting occurs!  But Brian could also watch him if its not Coronation Court time.)

      Do you know what hours we are looking to staff it?  I know they usually set up 10:00 am-ish & break down around 4:00 PM for Laurel Prize Tourney, so that's only ~6 hours or so.  With 2 people per hour it only takes 12 folks & the time at table goes pretty quickly!
      :-), Marguerite

      On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 2:34 PM, <dkarp@...> wrote:

      I would like to see us ahve a table in the Guild room this year at 12th Night.

      It can not happen if we do not ALLLLLLLLL  (enough Ls for you? <grin>) volunteer to sit at the table and answer questions for a little bit of time.

      So, who is willing to volunteer an hour of your time?    Let me kow ASAP so I can reserve a table for us!!!!

      SnS

      Am I the Siobhan you're looking for?

      ------------------------------------

      This email list is set up to make use of both the "Reply" button which replys directly to, and only to, the sender of that email; and the "Reply All" button which replys to all members of this list.

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:WestKingdomEQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
         mailto:WestKingdomEQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Komitissa Aurora Komnene
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008

        Hi Siobhan,

        I can take a shift somewhere around the activities at the event….

        -        Aurora

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 10, 2008
          Re: [WestKingdomEQ] 12th night display Siobhan,
          Put me on the table schedule.  I’m flying in Friday afternoon and will be on site Friday evening.
          Clare

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
            --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "Rachael Keish" <rachaelo@...>
            wrote:
            > Do you know what hours we are looking to staff it? I know they
            usually set
            > up 10:00 am-ish & break down around 4:00 PM for Laurel Prize
            Tourney, so
            > that's only ~6 hours or so.

            Displays are Scheduled from 10-5.

            The good news is that with us having the entire hotel, there are some
            of the mundanes walking off with stuff concerns that there if the
            table is set-up in the middle of a busy hallway...

            Siobhan - I'd love to volunteer, but I'm going to play the autocrat
            card on this one.

            Else
          • Else Hunrvogt
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008
              --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "Else Hunrvogt"
              <nancyreimers@...> wrote:
              > The good news is that with us having the entire hotel, there are
              some
              > of the mundanes walking off with stuff concerns that there if the
              > table is set-up in the middle of a busy hallway...

              Wow - that wasn't very coherant. What I meant to say was that there
              AREN'T the same mundanes wandering off with stuff concerns at this
              site.

              Else
            • la3luna
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 11, 2008