Horses need to go!

  • Katie Atkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      Hail my fine Horse people. I need to sell the horses! Just do not have
      enough time or $. I have a black Percheron that may turn white. He is
      HUGE sweet and great to ride. Have not jousted with him but does
      wonderful on trail rides. He is 5yrs old. Asking $1000 but will take
      any offer that comes with a good home. I also have 2 Arabians that are
      older that are beautiful great trail horses and the little one will
      Jump spin and has lots of personality. Please if you know of anyone who
      is looking for a horse or has pasture that I can keep them for cheep
      please call! Can trade board for riding lessons, training, fencing
      lesson, skiing lessons or labor :) I put one of the Arabians and the
      percheron in the Our horses they are Malius and Star.
      Katie
      Cell 530 * 392 ** 1015