Last reminder I promise...

  • Troy Griffith
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      The Fall Equestrian Collegium here in An Tir, in the shire of Glyn
      Dwfn, is almost upon us. There is just a week left, as of this date,
      to get a horse/rider registered to take part.

      I know it is opposite a major event down your way, but on the outside
      chance you or someone you know are thinking of attending, now is the
      time to let me know. ;>

      Full details are still available at www.troygriffith.com/sca but if
      anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me.

      End of advertising...

      Sir William Brannan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
        Thanks for the cross posting!  Hopefully the next one won't be opposite a Crown, and you'll get more than crickets chirping in response. :-)
        -Marguerite

        On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Troy Griffith <Troy@...> wrote:
        The Fall Equestrian Collegium here in An Tir, in the shire of Glyn
        Dwfn, is almost upon us. There is just a week left, as of this date,
        to get a horse/rider registered to take part.

        I know it is opposite a major event down your way, but on the outside
        chance you or someone you know are thinking of attending, now is the
        time to let me know. ;>

        Full details are still available at www.troygriffith.com/sca but if
        anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me.

        End of advertising...

        Sir William Brannan

        This email list is set up to make use of both the "Reply" button which replys directly to, and only to, the sender of that email; and the "Reply All" button which replys to all members of this list.

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)