[Fwd From: "Kent, Mark" RE: File - Profiles.txt]

  • Autumn Cardone
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: RE: File - Profiles.txt
      Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:57:26 -0700
      From: "Kent, Mark" <mark_kent@...>
      To: "'WestKingdomEQ Moderator'" <WestKingdomEQ-owner@yahoogroups.com>

      Unto this list, greetings.

      I started in the SCA mumble-mumble years ago (okay, okay, 23 years ago), in
      what was then the region of Calontir. In the course of time I have lived in
      seven kingdoms, and have lived in the West for the past 12 years.

      One of my past employers gave me the chance to work in England for a year,
      and while there I started English riding training; I reached level three by
      the end of the year, which meant that we got up to the point of actually
      starting to care for the horses and tack, as well as some jumping (I managed
      a 42" fence once, while we were out on a hack). Unfortunately, I have only
      ridden once since then, mainly due to concentrating on other things (and
      that once was Western-style riding, not English-style). I rode my uncle's
      ponies one summer when I was in junior high, but that was more trying to
      stay on (the ponies were good at scraping us off on the doors as they went
      back into the barn) than actually learning anything about riding, horses, or
      their care.

      Allen
      morte nunquam reget