Mists EQ Practice, 9/7/2008, 11:00 am

  • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2008
      Reminder from: WestKingdomEQ Yahoo! Group

      Title: Mists EQ Practice

      Date: Sunday September 7, 2008
      Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
      Location: Ed Levin Park EQ arena
      Street: Ed Levin Park EQ Arena/EQ Staging area, Calaveras Road
      City State Zip: Milpitas, CA
      Phone: (408) 592-0223
      Notes: We will be focusing on jousting at this practice, and other activities will be based on the interests of folks who are attending.

      For directions and other up-to-the-minute information, call Marguerite at (408) 592-0223 (prior to the event - there is no cell reception at the site).

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
        Actually, we will be focusing on growing the group at this practice, so I plan to set up games equipment and have posted flyers at the three local barns for the 11:00 - 2:00 time slot.  Hopefully we'll get some new interest in our activities, and if not we'll still have fun playing. ;-)  Please wear garb to the practice and if you have barding dress up your mount so we can show off some of the cool stuff we do!  Hope you can make it!
        ;-), Marguerite

        Date: Sunday September 7, 2008
        Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
        Location: Ed Levin Park EQ arena
        Street: Ed Levin Park EQ Arena/EQ Staging area, Calaveras Road
        City State Zip: Milpitas, CA
        Phone: (408) 592-0223
        Notes: We will be focusing on jousting at this practice, and other activities will be based on the interests of folks who are attending.

        For directions and other up-to-the-minute information, call Marguerite at (408) 592-0223 (prior to the event - there is no cell reception at the site).

        Edit reminder options

      • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2008