Re: [Caid-Equestrian] Turned wooden lance handles for sale

  • Natalie W.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008

      You know, I really am sooooo blonde sometimes.<sigh> Of course I mean't to type VAMPLATE not vambrace in referring to the new style of lance handle......I blame it on not being able to type for 2 months due to carpal tunnel surgery which has caused a major disconnect between my brain and my fingers....yeah, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

      Six reservations so far though....anyone else????

      YIS

      ~Ariadne (who really is a blonde...)

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008

        Hey there,

        Two reservation of the new style for us up here in Southern An Tir. ;>

        I am afraid I won’t be at either of the events, you are attending, so I will need to find another way to get them up to us.

        Sir William Brannan

        AKA Troy Griffith