Santa Cruz Eq to Support Henriks "Knight Challenge"

  • Lizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      We will be doing Chevalier Training ( Horsemanship ) every Thursday
      night from 5-7pm in Felton at the Covered Bridge Stables. Interested
      parties are welcome to come by. We will be working in the arena or
      round pen. (Just ask for Phooka everyone knows him ). Horse and
      Saddle supplied, please wear heeled boots and jeans. This not an
      offical SCA practice. You will be required to sign a release of
      liablity.

      After the training you are welcome to stay for Santa Cruz Heavy or
      Rapier practice in downtown Santa Cruz from 7pm to 9/10pm.

      Riding Lessons are also offered at Covered Bridge by David Korn.
      David will supply a horse and schedule lessons with you. His lessons
      are 65$ per hour. David is an accomplished horseman and has some
      excellent horses. You can reach David to set up a time at : 831-438-
      8225, be sure to mention Lizabeth to get the discounted rate.

      You are welcome to call me for additional information or to setup 1:1
      time.

      Directions to Covered Bridge

      Take you best route to HWY 17 to Scotts Valley. Exit HWY 17 in Scotts
      Valley @ Mt.Hermon Road. Take Mt.Hermon Road going North to Scotts
      Valley. Continue down Mt.Hermon Road into Felton. Make a right on
      Graham Hill Road.

      Make an U turn at the light @ HWY 9 going S on Graham Hill Road.
      Make an immediate right onto Covered Bridge Road North. Continue
      down this road past the covered bridge into the driveway. Park and
      find Phooka.

      ** if you can not make a U turn at hwy 9, turn left onto hwy 9, then
      turn left into new leaf parking lot. Continue down the parking lot
      until you hit covered bridge road north, make a right and follow
      directions above.

      Lady Zinaida Or'Shinaia!