Re: Airs above the ground

  • Nicole Winovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      Speaking of Airs above the ground,

      I went to the "World Famous Lippizaner Stallion " show in Santa Cruz on Friday Night and it was SOOOO Awesome. Now more so since I actually know what they are doing rather than the last time I saw them in San Jose (10 yrs ago???). I really recommend anyone to see this show the next time it is in santa cruz, it was at a small venue so every seat was really close and being general admission I got to be 3rd row up! :0)

      This has also made me decide to try and learn Dressage next year (can't this year, I have my own baby on the way - yes, this is the first official announcement for any SCA group aside from my fighter practice). I think entering an arena in full garb doing a passage would be awesome!

      Oh, and Zinaida... you need to come to rapier practice more often! I have my new rapier with the horses on it! (I'll post pics soon! Its really cool!)

      YIS,
      Isabella D'Kaine