OT- Horse Expo

  • Ellen Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008
      Is anyone going to the Expo in Sacramento this weekend? I take it no
      demo's or booth planned?

      If anyone is, and you see a LARGE bucket of Grand Vite (not Grand
      Complete) for a good price, can you pick it up and I will pay for it
      at A&S or June Crown. You wouldn't believe how fast we go through it
      with growing horses and buying in bulk is best.

      Ellen
    • Tori
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008

        I'm planning on going on Sunday, and I'll keep my eyes peeled.  Large bucket would be what size?

        ~ Arianwen

        "Horse, thou art truly a creature without equal, for thou fliest without wings and conquerest without a sword."