Mists EQ Practice, 6/8/2008, 11:00 am

  • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Reminder from: WestKingdomEQ Yahoo! Group

      Title: Mists EQ Practice

      Date: Sunday June 8, 2008
      Time: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Ed Levin Park Arena
      Street: Ed Levin Park EQ Arena, Calaveras Road
      City State Zip: Milpitas, CA
      Phone: (408) 592-0223
      Notes: We may push the time earlier if the weather is hot - watch posts to the list for updates.

      For directions and other up-to-the-minute information, call Marguerite at (408) 592-0223 (prior to the event - there is no cell reception at the site).

    • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2008