Fwd: [SCA Equestrian] PROTECTIVE EYE CUPS?

  • bulotki@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Anyone here looking for eye cups for their horse to do Mounted Combat?  Contact Donwenna, she has some she wants to sell.

      Gwen

      From: drdonna@...
      Date: 04/01/2008 14:16
      Subj: [SCA Equestrian] PROTECTIVE EYE CUPS?

      Anyone have the info on them?
      Donwenna

    • mark murphy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008

        YOu can also get them from Morrisons Saddlery in New Zealand.  Comes out to about $40 USA, inc shipping  for the steel mesh cups in a nylon racing hood.

        SnS

        Subj: [WestKingdomEQ] Fwd: [SCA Equestrian] PROTECTIVE EYE CUPS?