Re: [WestKingdomEQ] horses at upcoming events

  • Rachael O'Brien
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2002
      The horses are primarily from Cynagua, and Elina lined them up at the
      Mists/Cynagua war. There were I think 2 definite "yes they will bring
      horses", 2 probably's, and 1 or 2 maybes to bring horses.

      The only one I know of is Rosewitha's mare, who is English. She will be
      used for authorizing at the walk and trot only since she foundered and is
      not 100% for working at a canter (walking and trotting should be fine,
      though).

      I *think* that the other horses are western, but will try to confirm with
      Elina.