Re: Mounted Archery at Equestrium?

  • Lizabeth
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 3, 2008
      Use more heralds, train more heralds!!! yes yes......

      cackles off madly to herself....

      *Bring more heralds!!!!*

      --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "Laura Langford"
      <laura.langford@...> wrote:

      > I'm pretty new to all this, so I'll cede to those will more
      experience
      > in SCA. But if there's any interest in trying PA systems again, let
      me
      > know. Maybe do a combination or something if there's a large site
      > with far-flung areas (ie, have PA where the trailers are, heralds
      near
      > the events, make sure PA volume isn't intrusive...). Would
      definitely
      > have to factor site logistics into the whole thing.
      >
      > --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, bulotki@ wrote:
      > >
      > > It has been tried before, at the June Playday last year in Ione,
      > with mixed opinions of it's usefulness.? That particular site had
      all
      > of the attention focused on one central arena, not the larger area
      we
      > had for Equestrium.? I agree with Else, let's try to work a little
      > more on paying heed to the heralds before *augmenting* their skills
      or
      > adding to our event budget.
      > >
      > > Gwen

      Equestrians

      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 4, 2008
        Hehhehh -discussing, not arguing! I haven't seen a single non-civil
        comment, or the dreaded Administrator would have jumped in to chastise
        the perpetrator (-insert Dearth Vader breathing sound here-). Its
        only an argument when people stop listening to well meaning
        lessons-learned comments and start taking them personally.
        :"-), Marguerite