New Babies

  • zaena HRB
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      Congratulations on the new foals! *applause* I guess Cupid is probably too obvious a name for the colt? Perhaps Kama (Hindi), or Xochipilli ( Aztec)? Both are Gods of Love....*S*

      Want to save horses from slaughter? Help the International Blessed Broodmare Project save horses under a death sentence! http://www.resinsbyrandy.com/TBBP.html or http://www.cafepress.com/blessbroodmare Thank you!