Please respond - April EQ meeting date & time

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hmmm...I hear crickets chirping. :-) Does Sunday, April 13th work for
      everyone? Anyone have a strong location preference - Livermore or San
      Jose?
      :-), Marguerite

      On Jan 27, 2008 9:27 PM, Rachael Keish <rachael.keish@...> wrote:
      > So, speaking of selecting the next meeting date via the list :-)...I
      > talked to Gwen this evening, and the earliest free 2nd Quarter date
      > looks like Sunday, April 13th.
      >
      > Assuming that works for everyone, I would be happy to host here at my
      > place in San Jose (where we held the November meeting), or I can
      > *check* with Genevieve about having it at her place in Livermore, if a
      > bunch more people could make it there.
      >
      > So, can you make 4/13, and if so, do you care whether its in San Jose
      > or Livermore (assuming Livermore is even an option)?
      > :-), Marguerite

    • kknib
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008
        Have to check with Ellen, since we carpool. Sundays work well for me. If we are close
        enough to Ellen's Lord (lives in Newark), then as long as I can get someone to feed the
        "kids", don't have to up and back. So far, April 13th seems to be open.

        In Service
        Kristin
        p.s. Sounds as if we need to hold a groundhog hunt!
      • Mistress Collette de Rayncheval / Autumn
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2008
          Um. I'm just wondering how many people will be enjoying filling out their taxes all that weekend? Will this be a problem?

          -- Collette
          who is feeling too insane with too many projects to make any more commitments

          Rachael Keish wrote:
          Hmmm...I hear crickets chirping. :-)  Does Sunday, April 13th work for
          everyone? Anyone have a strong location preference - Livermore or San
          Jose?
          :-), Marguerite

          On Jan 27, 2008 9:27 PM, Rachael Keish <rachael.keish@...> wrote:

          So, speaking of selecting the next meeting date via the list :-)...I
          talked to Gwen this evening, and the earliest free 2nd Quarter date
          looks like Sunday, April 13th.

          Assuming that works for everyone, I would be happy to host here at my
          place in San Jose (where we held the November meeting), or I can
          *check* with Genevieve about having it at her place in Livermore, if a
          bunch more people could make it there.

          So, can you make 4/13, and if so, do you care whether its in San Jose
          or Livermore (assuming Livermore is even an option)?

          This email list is set up to make use of both the "Reply" button which replys directly to, and only to, the sender of that email; and the "Reply All" button which replys to all members of this list.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:WestKingdomEQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:WestKingdomEQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Aurora Komnene
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2008

            Wow – hadn’t even thought of that.  <grumble, grumble, gov’t, grumble>

            Good point.