Want Breeches? Give Away

  • la3luna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2008
      Hello!

      I have a few pairs of 38 Long (i.e. XL Long) breeches & jods in
      various colors and styles. Most of these are schoolers with PLENTY of
      life left in them. There are more to come.

      So far I have dug the following out of the closet

      -XL Devon-aire summer jod/schoolers. Cotton lycra. Drawstring waist
      Clairino knee patch. Use to be beige, dyed light blue/grey for costume

      -XL O'Kearey summer jod/schoolers. Cotton lycra. Drawstring waist
      Clairino knee patch. Dark green

      -38 L (XL) Dublin breeches. Front snap w/belt loops. Clarino full
      seat. Nylon/cotton/lycra. Sage beige color (passes for beige).

      FYI - Breeches are typically shorted in the leg (mid claf) and you
      wear them with tall boots or half chaps. Jods are more for short
      (paddock) boots.

      I also have several white hunt shirts in large sizes. But let me look
      around for those. MY SCA wardrobe has consumed the part of the closet
      that use to hold seasonal riding cloths.

      If you want this stuff, contact me off list. I can bring them to
      Equestrium

      ~J