Cynagua Coronet, 10/27/2007, 12:00 am

  • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12 11:56 PM
      Reminder from: WestKingdomEQ Yahoo! Group

      Title: Cynagua Coronet

      Date: Saturday October 27, 2007
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every day until Sunday October 28, 2007.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Camelot Equestrian Park
      Street: Clark Road (Hwy 191)
      City State Zip: Butte Valley, CA
      Phone: 530-521-2122
      Notes: Here is the information we have on the site as it pertains to horses and their riders/owners:
      Weekend rate per horse: $20.00 (for the WHOLE weekend) You provide cleaning/feeding. This is a great rate!
      We have access to the large uncovered arena (firm footing), one large turnout corral, 1250 acres of trails (it's a 3-Day event course) and 15 to 20 semi-portable 20x20 pipe stall/corrals. Oh...350 acres for camping as well! Lots of shade trees on site.
      The arena does not have bleachers so bring your chairs.
      Schedule -- Saturday:
      9:00-10:30AM: Authorizations
      10:30 12:30: IKEQ Games and Scores
      12:30-1:30: Break/Meet-n-Greet
      1:30-3:30: Mounted Games of Skill...not a competition but a series of skill games to test your equitation and riding ability. It WILL be fun! Promise!
      3:30-4:00: Break/Meet-n-Greet
      4:00-5:00 More games (we'll see what folks are interested in) and other fun activities
      5:00-6:30 (after court but before "dinner"): Trail ride
      Sunday: 9:00 AM Horse 101 Class for those interested
      www.camelotequestrianpark.com
      Viscount Richard de Camville, KSCA, OL, OP
      EQ Autocrat (dcamville@...) 530-885-8820

      Viscountess Elisabeth de Champagne, OP
      EQ Marshal In Charge (scederborg@...) 530-885-8820

    • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com