Equestrian Guild Meeting, Sat. Nov. 3, 1:00 PM

  • Viscountess Gwendwyn the Silent
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2007
      Time to get together for an Equestrian Guild Business Meeting.

      When: Saturday, November 3, 2007, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
      Where: Collette & Allesandro's in Santa Clara
      (directions will be available soon)

      Everyone in the group is welcome to come. Bring your ideas and
      suggestions for events. Let's talk about what worked well this year,
      and where we need to improve. I'll send out an agenda a few days before
      the meeting.

      Gwen
    • Mistress Collette de Rayncheval / Autumn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
        The best route to get to our house is to use mapquest (or your preferred online mapping site).

        Our address is:
        311 Maria St., Santa Clara   (near San Jose, ~1 hr S of San Francisco, ~2 hrs SW of Sac. border)
        408-241-2273 (leave a message & we will pick up)

        -- Collette