Door #3

  • Ellen Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      It appears I have won the Disease behind door #3. My tests came back
      positive for Pertussis (Whooping Cough) and now have only 5 days of
      antibiotics ahead of me. (I say won because the other choices were
      Lyme's, West Nile, Valley Fever, or really bad allergies). Hopefully
      will be feeling my old self soon. Brad and Kristin will go on the
      drugs as a precaution since I have been in closest contact with them.

      Ellen
    • Lizabeth
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
        well holy bobly what a thing to get! I know you guys have been battling this creeping crud for what almost a month or more! At least now you are off the dirt road and heading into town. thank gawd!
        LZO

        --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen Johnson" <ellenwwind@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > It appears I have won the Disease behind door #3. My tests came back
        > positive for Pertussis (Whooping Cough) and now have only 5 days of
        > antibiotics ahead of me. (I say won because the other choices were
        > Lyme's, West Nile, Valley Fever, or really bad allergies). Hopefully
        > will be feeling my old self soon. Brad and Kristin will go on the
        > drugs as a precaution since I have been in closest contact with them.
        >
        > Ellen

      • Natalie W.
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2007
          Hi Ellen
          Glad you finally got a diagnosis. I was starting to get really worried about you! Everytime I heard from you or Kristin, you were so sick! Hope you are feeling better very soon. Your friends in Altavia all wish you and the rest of our horse-friends in Tarnmist the best of health....Now if you could just figure out a way to outwit Murphy and Moe, those intrepid, truck-vandalizing squirrels, all will be well for you, eh?

          Get well soon, dear lady! We look forward to exploring Tarnmist with you again very soon (on a horse of course!) My mother (she who is owned by the feistiest little Peruvian Paso mare you've ever met!) goes under the knife later this month for a total ankle replacement and will be recuperating at my place thru most of October so trips anywhere (including to your fair kingdom) will be on hold for a while. At most I may be able to day trip to Great Western War but that's about all I can expect for a while.

          Take care of yourself, Ellen!

          YIS
          ariadne in altavia