Golden Rivers Monthly Practice, 9/16/2007, 11:00 am

  • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 10:57 AM
      Reminder from: WestKingdomEQ Yahoo! Group

      Title: Golden Rivers Monthly Practice

      Date: Sunday September 16, 2007
      Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 9 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Elkhorn Equestrian Center
      Street: 1905 Elkhorn Blvd.
      City State Zip: Rio Linda, CA 95673
      Phone: 916-481-6277
      Notes: In September we will be working on games skills for behead-the-enemy, reed chop drill and ring tilting. Lot's of groundcrew will be needed! Some loaner equipment may be available, bring your own weapons if possible. If you want to ride but don't have a horse of your own, contact Gwen about possibly sharing a private horse.

      IMPORTANT NOTE: If you will be bringing horses to the practice, let me know in advance so I can arrange trailer parking for everyone.

      Gwendwyn the Silent
      Golden Rivers Equestrian Marshal
      916-481-6277
      equestrian@...