Traditional Archery Gathering this weekend!

  • Angela and David Belongie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Greetings fellow eq enthusiasts! Sorry for the cross-post, but several
      of you have shown interest in these gatherings!

      Dafydd and I will be holding our monthly Traditional Archery Gathering
      this coming Sunday (Aug. 5) at our house in Shingletown, northern Ca
      (22 miles east of Redding on the I-5 corridor). We will start at 1pm
      and go until ?

      We will have all or some of the following activities: archery,
      fighter's practice, knife/spear/ax throwing, horse shoe pits, a BBQ,
      lots of shade and lots of archery and horse talk!

      If you would like to come, please bring a potluck dish to share,
      something you like to BBQ and a chair.

      If you need directions or are traveling and would like a place to stay
      overnight, please feel free to contact us at 530-474-5849 or
      awnova@...

      See you all soon!
      Morrighan