LAST CALL: East/North Bay Riding Lessons!

  • dcamville <dcamville@earthlink.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2003
      Greetings!

      We have extended the deadline for RSVP's to FRIDAY FEBRUARY 21, 2003
      (In case those at Estrella missed the post somehow).
      So..if you want to learn WESTERN STYLE riding please check out this
      group lesson. The information is below:

      The Place: Sunset Riding Academy
      7587 Athenour Way, Sunol.

      Directions: From South Bay- take 680 North to the Athenour Way exit.
      turn slightly right to follow Athenour Way (the small frontage road)
      north. Sunset is on the Right hand side within 50 feet of the
      beginging of the road.
      From the North Bay- Take 680 South to the Athenour Way exit. Turn
      left over the freeway. Turn left on to Athenour Way, the frontage
      road just past the overpass. Sunset is on the right hand side.

      Time: Sunday, February 23, 2003 @ 12:30pm. Please arrive NO LATER
      than 12:15pm to sign paperwork and to give the trainer some time to
      get to know you and to pull a horse appropriate to your riding level.

      This will be a WESTERN STYLE riding lesson. COST: It is $40 for each
      person. Please wear long pants, and closed toed shoes. You can wear
      tennis shoes, but from years of experience I wouldn't recomend it.
      The best footwear is a low heeled boot with minimal tread, think
      cowboy boot. Helmets are required for anyone under 18, for adults
      they are an option. They have helmets that can be used for the
      lesson. I need to know who can make this lesson by Friday Feb. 21, so
      they can be ready for us.

      NOTE; THIS IS IMPORTANT: Anyone who attends this lesson will be
      EXPECTED TO KNOW HOW TO TACK and GROOM A HORSE as you will be doing
      so prior to the lesson! This means you have to KNOW how to do it
      ahead of time! NO EXCEPTIONS! This is what the groundwork class
      covered. If you missed it...and if there is an interest from those
      who willbe attending the lesson on Sunday...we can teach it again
      THIS SATURDAY in Hayward. Please contact me for details. My e-mail is
      Gizzell@a... and home phone is 510-886-1526. Please no calls after
      9pm.

      In Service,
      Elisabeth de Champagne