Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Horse Expo-Sunday-is anyone going?

  • Mistress Collette de Rayncheval / Autumn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2007
      Alessandro and I will be going to the Horse Expo on Saturday, and staying for the Evening Showcase.

      We have 2 seats available in our car if anyone would like to catch a ride over from the South Bay with us.

      -- Collette

      Michael Canfield wrote:
      Howdy!

      Elisabeth and I are having a household gathering on the 8 and 9 of June but were hoping to attend the Horse Expo in Sacramento on Sunday (10).
      Is anyone else going at that time. Might be nice to meet up with a group.
      Just curious.

      RdC