Horse Expo-Sunday-is anyone going?

  • Michael Canfield
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 10:00 AM
      Howdy!

      Elisabeth and I are having a household gathering on the 8 and 9 of June but were hoping to attend the Horse Expo in Sacramento on Sunday (10).
      Is anyone else going at that time. Might be nice to meet up with a group.
      Just curious.

      RdC
    • Aurora Komnenos
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30 11:39 AM
        Hi,

        My mom and I will be there all three days.

         - Aurora

        Elisabeth and I are having a household gathering on the 8 and 9 of June but were hoping to attend the Horse Expo in Sacramento on Sunday (10).
        Is anyone else going at that time. Might be nice to meet up with a group.
        Just curious.

        RdC

      • Mistress Collette de Rayncheval / Autumn