Looking for Los Gatos residents - Horse related

  • Vincent Lyon & Vivianne Holt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2000
      Hello,

      I am involved with a zoning dispute over some land in Los Gatos.  If you are a resident of Los Gatos (or know someone who is) and would like to be involved with local politics, and would rather see horses on land rather than pepto-bismol colored mini-mansions, please write to me.  Have a good day,

      Vivianne Holt