Silver Desert practice

  • mark murphy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      Reno, Nv May 12th noon - 8pm. (the missing ins cert finally showed up!)

      potluck BBQ

      Bring your armor if you'd also like to fight.

      We have room if you need to overnight your horse(s).
      Non riders/horse owners welcome!!!!!!

      Contact Siobhan and Connor at 1-775-969-3258 or dkarp@... for directions
    • DIANNE KARP
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2010
        We had 7 people, 4 of whom rode, albeit briefly due to the snow.

        Since i was 40 degrees and the wind did not howl, we were out about an
        hour doing gen riding practice. Then the wind came up and bit and the
        hail/snow increased so we threw blankets on the horses (really!!!! May
        22!!!! winter blankets in the middle of the day!!!) and came in the house
        for cocoa and coffee.

        So, we will arrive at Coronet _seriously_ under practiced. But, maybe
        the weather will be a bit better tomorrow and we can get some real time
        in.

        5pm and the snow is still coming in waves every 45 min or so.