Equestrium - Thanks!

  • midzor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      Thanks to our West friends who hosted a fabulous event this weekend!
      Could not ask for a better horse event! We had so much fun I can't
      even begin to list it all.

      Can't wait for next year!

      Arabella
      ps. I accidently drove off with one of the walkie-talkies which was
      given to me when we went on a trail ride saturday. I'll be at
      Coronation next weekend. Will there be someone there I can return it
      to? Or, send me an address and I'll ship it back.
    • midzor
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 11:54 PM
        Greetings Veronica!
        I handed off the walkie-talkie to his Excellency, the Baron of
        Tarmist.

        Arabella
        ps. I would have sent private email, but my computer crashed and I
        can't get to my archives.