I heard a rumor...

  • Autumn Cardone
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2000
      I heard a rumor that the Lipizzaner were in town, recently, and someone on this
      list lucked out and got last minute tickets.

      So, does that lucky someone want to share their experience with us poor,
      neglected souls that have been trying see the Lipizzaners for our entire lives?

      ALL RIGHT! OUT WITH IT! Ahem. Uh, what I meant to say was please... (Ignore the
      drool, just get on with the tail!) :-)

      Collett