Re: eq meeting?

  • Else Hunrvogt
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, Dianne L Karp <dkarp@...> wrote:

      > I was so sick still with the flu and an ear infection that I, despite
      > every intention of staying over night, went home after Investiture and
      > missed the meeting.
      >
      > Is there a summery? How did the driving (drat, I missed it!) class
      go?

      The "plague" seemed to be a common problem, so the meeting was a bit
      lightly attended. On the plus side, we were able to cover alot of
      ground rapidly with fewer opinions being expressed. Gwen should have
      the notes up soon.

      In regards to the driving workshop, we covered hitching and harnessing
      and then Collette and I tooled around the driveway since the Canal
      Roads were a bit mushy. We finished the afternoon with Collette ground
      driving "Crystal" and working on developing a frame while driving.

      Canale is set up to do EQ practice on the days that Heinrich and I hold
      our armor workshops. If anyone would like to come drive, please let me
      know.

      Else
    • la3luna
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
        Indeed Else, the plague has made it's rounds at my home as well. Only
        we have coined it the 12th Night Plague. Anyone who heard
        Gunther "croak" his Words at Investiture knows well of that ... LOL!
        Sorry to have missed the meeting, but we needed the day of sleep.

        I am sending my Shire filly out this summer to have her trained for
        harness. We've got a keen intrest in driving! I've only gone to one
        driving clinic and also spent some time on the forecart and harrow. I
        find driving to be an excellent way for people who love horses to enjoy
        them. Whether they ride or not. Looking forward to more of this
        activity!

        Juliana
      • Anderson, Suzy
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
          Ah ha! Carted, as opposed to mounted, Archers!

          Indeed Else, the plague has made it's rounds at my home as well. Only
          we have coined it the 12th Night Plague. Anyone who heard
          Gunther "croak" his Words at Investiture knows well of that ... LOL!
          Sorry to have missed the meeting, but we needed the day of sleep.

          I am sending my Shire filly out this summer to have her trained for
          harness. We've got a keen intrest in driving! I've only gone to one
          driving clinic and also spent some time on the forecart and harrow. I
          find driving to be an excellent way for people who love horses to enjoy
          them. Whether they ride or not. Looking forward to more of this
          activity!

          Juliana

          This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
          intended recipient (s) and may contain information that is confidential,
          proprietary, legally privileged, or otherwise protected by law from
          disclosure.  Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure, or
          distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the
          person responsible for delivering this to an addressee, you should notify
          the sender immediately by telephone or by reply e-mail, and destroy all
          copies of the original message.

        • Dianne L Karp

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
              We have insurance for all the Sundays this year. The armoring dates
              vary a bit depending on our personal and event schedules.

              Watch http://shireofcanale.org for details.

              Else

              --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, Dianne L Karp <dkarp@...> wrote:

              > On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 16:03:19 -0000 "Else Hunrvogt"
              > <nancyreimers@...> writes:
              >
              > DAtes? I'd love to come if I can. Might have to wait until summer
              when
              > i am not working.
              >

              > Canale is set up to do EQ practice on the days that Heinrich and I
              hold
              > our armor workshops. If anyone would like to come drive, please let
              me
              > know.
              >
              > Else

            • Anton Polander
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
                Ok for those of use who are new to Canale via Red Bluff, when exactly do you and Heinrich hold armor workshops so we know when to come drive

                Anton