RE: what's up

  • Kathleen LaBrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2000
      Has everyone been enjoying there summer? I haven't received anything on
      this list for a loooong time? What's happ'n?

      My news is that I'm currently leasing a wonderful QH mare down in Gilroy.
      She is a great ride and I think she would excel at the games. I haven't
      gotten the ok from her owner to trailer her to another site yet, but I'm
      working on it!

      What's new with all of you?