Re: [WestKingdomEQ] call to all Cynaguans

  • Autumn Cardone
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Remember, you don't have to limit Eq. groups to Kingdom and Principality groups. If you want to start Eq. Households or the equivalent of a "Eq. War Unit," that is great, too! If the Eq. activities that are going on are too far away for you, or you have a group of local friends that want to play together, go for it. Every equestrian group that gets formed in this Kingdom is a benefit to both the Kingdom and the Eq. College. So long as we all share and play safely, we all benefit.

      Just putting in my two cents worth. :-)

      -- Collett

      -------------------------------------
      Dianne L Karp wrote:

      The Mists are doing a great job getting things rolling in the West but
      Cynagua has been asleep!!

      Is there someone in the Sacramento ish area who could get the ball
      rolling for regular practices?  I think UC Davis allows non-students to
      rent their horses for lessons.

      I'd do it but Reno is too far for most of Cynagua.  I remember someone
      (Anne?) saying that they lived in Davis.

      Lets not let Eq. activities in Cynagua languish any longer.  (sound of
      hunting horns).

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com