Re: [WestKingdomEQ] draft FAQ

  • Rachael O'Brien
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2002
      Attached are my suggested revisions to the FAQ handout (I used Tool/Track
      changes/highlight changes in Word.

      I added that once a month EQ practices have been arranged for the South Bay
      (currently there will be 5 of us in the first lesson December 13th).

      Were there any other suggested changes?

      :-), Marguerite di Royon