Re: pageantry & March Crown

  • mme_mina
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2002
      I am game if I can get March there and work with him enough to be
      able to do everything.

      -Mina

      --- In WestKingdomEQ@y..., Steve & Heather English <wolfdens@g...>
      wrote:
      > Hello West Kingdom EQ,
      >
      > Good News = We have arranged for allowing horse events at March
      Crown.

      > Bad News = You (anyone bringing horses) would have to use their
      stalls at a
      > cost of $10.00 per night per horse (So an additional $20.00 for the
      person
      > to have their horse at the event, above and beyond the Site Fee). .
      > The ONLY allowed camping area is NOT near the stalls.
      > And then the horses are NOT allowed on the grass where we are
      holding the
      > tournament. So while I think the suggestion from Elina was a good
      one It
      > Isn't allowed at March Crown.
      > The equestrian games would have to be held in the Arena, which is
      420 feet
      > x 190 feet so its at least big enough.
      >
      > OOh An Idea! Someone want to help me convince the crowns to do
      Invocation
      > in the Arena (IF we can get the 6 well trained horses)? His
      Highness Conner
      > is a horse person, Maybe we could do it? It would look Really Cool!
      And
      > being in the arena there is LOTS of raised seating to allow the
      Populace to
      > watch.
      >
      > Isd,
      > Theia
      > Autocrat for March Crown

    • Henrik Olsgaard
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2002
        Arena fences are often suitable for applying decorative elements to which
        could enhance the atmosphere of anything hapening inside.
        Does anyone have any decorating urges and suggestions????

        Henrik