Re: [DATE for North Bay Equestrian Workshop and Practice

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      Sorry, Collette must have thought she put the date in the subject line!

      The workshop will the weekend of July 30th, Fri the 28th-Sun-30th.
      Note that she'll be starting from the ground up with introducing
      groundcrew & people to the games (and you can make an inexpensive set
      to take home and PRACTICE WITH!! :-)

      This is the *perfect* activity for those with horses new to the games.
      Unfortunately, we have to move back into our house that weekend after
      having the ceilings, walls, and floors re-done, so I am a 'maybe' at
      best. :-(

      But I've already updated the "How to make PVC EQ Games Equipment"
      flyer with step by step instructions & materials costs. It's
      downloadable from the Files section of the Yahoogroup, in the EQ Games
      Scores & Equipment folder. So print it out & read it and I'll be with
      you in spirit regardless!
      :-), Marguerite