RE: [WestKingdomEQ] Re: May Coronet

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2006

      I just want to thank everyone who made the EQ portion of this event happen, and made it so much fun!

      Juliana, for hauling Autumn up and over the hills for me to use all weekend as if she were my own.  WAY cool!

      Siobhan, for running things, bringing equipment, and teaching this old horse a new trick or two.

      Gwen, for score-keeping and letting us use her equipment.

      Everyone else - including Michael's son whose name I never got - who ground-crewed, kept score, and brought us water.  :- )

      And last but certainly not least….

      Her Highness Stefana, for "tagging" me.  I don't think I've ever had that much fun on horseback!

      -Alison

    • mark murphy
      Message 2 of 8 , May 29, 2007

        Thanks to everyone on the ground who made the Joust come to fruition.  We could not have done this without you.

        And many many cheers for our 3 pooper scooper kids - Riley and the 2 girls whose names I, sigh, never got.  A very necesary task which they did with great good cheer.  I think the eric was cleaner when the horses left than when they arrived!

        Thanks to Helga for getting the gigantic trailer and taking folks off on a trail ride on Sunday - wish I could have gone but it was our turn to cook dinner!

        Siobhan

        PS - Big Warning!!!!!  I have eq autocratted this event for 3 years - next year someone else needs to do it!

      • mark murphy
        Message 3 of 8 , May 29, 2007
          Then my thanks to Jacklen and Stephany!!!!

          All three seemed to understand that the priviledge of riding comes
          with responsibilties. Horse owners often clean stalls instead of
          riding if there is only the time to do one, not both!

          SnS

          Jacklen and Stephany (sp) They are the daughters of Edward and Monica
          (one of Cybi's other squires).

          Anton

          and the 2 girls whose names I, sigh, never got.
        • Aurora Komnenos
          Message 4 of 8 , May 29, 2007
            Thanks also goes to the adults that helped the pooper-scooper kids...I'm not sure who they were -- I just saw them helping carry the bucket as it got heavier <G>.

            Aurora

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 1, 2011
                Will there be equestrian activities at May Coronet that you all would perhaps like me to promote in the event copy of the Page for April? I know its a ways off but the April Page deadline is today. Let me know if you have anything you'd like me to throw at my autocrat!

                In service to Cynagua,
                Hosokawa Sora
                Jo no Cynagua
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 1, 2011
                  Jo no sama

                  I was planning a competion which included a games track and a jousting/MC track.  Helga was planning a hunt in the woods.

                  I will be typing up my details tonight.