November Practice or a Trail Ride

  • dcamville
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi All...

      Seems our barn owners (in Union City, CA) are dragging their heels on
      giving us an answer about using the facility for a practice. We'll
      keep on it though! If anyone else has a suggestions or knows of a
      place that would be more cooperative please let the list know!

      On the flip side there are some great trails between Castro Valley
      and Union City. If folks would like to get together for a trail ride
      this month I am sure we can organize somthing fairly quickly barring
      weather. What do folks think?

      Hope you all chime in!

      Cheers!

      Elisabeth de Champagne
      Richard de Camville
    • tlwhyte17
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
        --- In WestKingdomEQ@y..., "dcamville" <dcamville@e...> wrote:
        > Hi All...
        >
        > Seems our barn owners (in Union City, CA) are dragging their heels
        on
        > giving us an answer about using the facility for a practice.

        Didn't you and your household have a equestrian get-together the
        other week? Did that fall through? Just curious...

        Genevieve
      • Tobi Beck
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2002
          Actually, my barn is more than willing to let us play down here in San Jose.  I'll check the calender and see what kind of date we can come up with that does not interfere with major events.

          Elina

          At 03:15 PM 11/1/2002 +0000, dcamville wrote:
          Hi All...

          Seems our barn owners (in Union City, CA) are dragging their heels on
          giving us an answer about using the facility for a practice. We'll
          keep on it though! If anyone else has a suggestions or knows of a
          place that would be more cooperative please let the list know!

          On the flip side there are some great trails between Castro Valley
          and Union City. If folks would like to get together for a trail ride
          this month I am sure we can organize somthing fairly quickly barring
          weather. What do folks think?

          Hope you all chime in!

          Cheers!

          Elisabeth de Champagne