Meetings, etc.

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      I hear Cynagua had an equestrian meeting.  I am SO glad.... however.... just one little favor....
      Please post these so that those of us who have a VERY difficult time getting away, but could have actually made this one fairly easily, if it had been publicized, could attend.  (There had been rumours about this one, but "the-one-who-should-know" said there wasn't any meeting at coronet....

      Anyway.... when is the next one?  (When is the next Kingdom meeting.... are we going to try the net/conference thing?)

      Inquiring minds..... etc.
      ~ Anne

      1492 - Columbus proves how lost he really is by landing in the Bahamas, naming the place San Salvador, and calling the people who live there Indians.
      ~ A Brief History of Time
    • Ryssza
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002

        Well I was there and I would not really call it a meeting.  It was more like a few people talking about what we wanted to see happen with the Equestrian Arts.  More like friends talking.  That was all.  We were at Coronet, we got together we talked.  That was it.

        Ryssza