RE: [WestKingdomEQ] Estrella War pictures

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2006

      OK, who is that with the Queen's device on the shield?  It doesn't *appear* to be Eliska….

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2006

        I was carrying the Queen of the West's arms on my shield, as her champion. The penant on my lance had the arms of The West on it.

        Henrik of Havn

        From: "Alice" <ladyofowlwood@...>
        To: <bulotki@...>,<WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: RE: [WestKingdomEQ] Estrella War pictures
        Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:18:34 -0800

        OK, who is that with the Queen's device on the shield?  It doesn't *appear* to be Eliska�.

        Here is a link to a gallery of pictures from the Queen's Champion Challenge, held on Sunday.

        Gwen

        This email list is set up to make use of both the "Reply" button which replys directly to, and only to, the sender of that email; and the "Reply All" button which replys to all members of this list.

        Medieval and renaissance costumeMedieval time dinner and tournament

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS