Poll results for WestKingdomEQ

  • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 1, 2006
      The following WestKingdomEQ poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Does the West Kingdom College of Equestrian Arts need an
      Exchequer? (Polling for those that may not attend the meeting
      for discussion of this topic on January 29, 2006)

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, 2 votes, 28.57%
      - No, 3 votes, 42.86%
      - Dont' know, 2 votes, 28.57%
      - Don't have a preference, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WestKingdomEQ

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 21, 2007
        The following WestKingdomEQ poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: For Coronet we have a nice site with a Western competition sized sand arena and lots of trails. We will have IKEqC set up, Zinaida will be teaching a Hands on Horsemanship class, and we will be inviting the members of the site to come participate.

        The question is will we have people and horses? Are you coming to Mists Coronet on Sep. 21-23?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - No, I won't be there., 2 votes, 25.00%
        - Yes, and I will be bringing horses., 2 votes, 25.00%
        - Yes, and I can help out., 1 votes, 12.50%
        - Yes, but I will be busy doing other things that event., 3 votes, 37.50%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - No, I won't be there.
        - dkarp@...
        - whimsymanor1@...
        - Yes, and I will be bringing horses.
        - bulotki@...
        - deliriumskid@...
        - Yes, and I can help out.
        - autumn_cardone@...
        - Yes, but I will be busy doing other things that event.
        - malikalhaddad@...
        - rachaelo@...
        - nancyreimers@...