Re: [WestKingdomEQ] We Bought A Horse!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
      Way to go! Even better that you were able to get to know the horse so
      well before buying - that is *ideal*!

      >>Now the next step is to figure out how to get from Oertha with a
      horse to an EQ event further south! <<
      But you already trekked south once in October - maybe if you plan
      enough in advance us central Kingdomers could come see you! We're all
      Westies, after all.... (is it ever warm up there?)
      :-), Marguerite
      (a weather wimp :-)