Fwd: re: Tasia's introduction

  • bulotki@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      Meant for the whole list:

      -----Original Message-----
      From: juliana_of_avon <la3luna@...>
      To: WestKingdomEQ-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 18:06:59 -0000
      Subject: Re: introduction

      Tasia,

      Pictures is pictures ... I get lucky sometimes with action shots but
      cannot seem to get one with my mouth shut. What does that tell ya? ;-
      )

      Aye lass. The mares are an issue for the Blue horse. We can keep
      Jester and Solon next to each other at War for protection. The mares
      are sure to be in season (as you know how mares are when you take
      them someplace and depend on them) (humph!).

      It is not just the mares, the Blue horse has snarky expressions for
      everyone (except Avalon, go figure). I am sure he would get all
      intimidated by big handsome Sol and have to fluster and gruffle to
      sooth his rumpled ego. By the end of the event they'll be fast
      friends. Just ask Gwen's gelding, Sam :-o !!!

      I'm sending up a can of Crisco to grease that horse of yours into a
      trailer.

      Juliana

      --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "Tasia" <liviatasia@...> wrote: > > I don't know Juliana, I just some pretty incredible pictures of you and Jester doing the pig sticking and the look on your face is priceless! You both look like your having way too much fun! > > Looking forward to getting to meet you and The Jester! (And making sure I help guard him from those icky mares!!! LOL!). > > Tasia > > > I am thinking someone had better get you and that black horse down > here for W-AT War!!! > > Welcome to the list. We are a friendly lot and rarely nip. > > Juliana

      Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
      http://mail.netscape.com