FWD: Equestrian at Lillies War

  • bulotki@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      Note: this is an InterKingdom event, held in June, in Kansas City, Missouri.

      Forwarded message from the Society EQ Officer:

      The decision has been made, there will still be equestrian activities at
      Lilies War this year.  You should be able to pre register online
      shortly.  In the meantime if anyone wants a prerg form please email me
      privately and I will get you one. If anyone has any questions let me
      know.

      If everyone could please cross post this to wherever the previous email
      was posted, I would greatly appreciate it.

      Isolde

      Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
      http://mail.netscape.com