jousting gloves

  • Dianne L Karp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Lacrosse gloves work very well. Good protection, meets the SCA gauntlet
      rules and allow for good control of the reins. You can paint the white
      parts with fabric paint so they look better.

      I wear a size 12. I wear a men's small or med riding glove. Connor has
      huge hands and he takes a 13.

      Go check out Ebay - bunches for sale right now for under 25.00. Do not
      get the 'practice' glove - no padding on them.

      Siobhan n s