Re: Stormy weather in Reno...

  • Dianne L Karp
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
      Thanks. After the 4 feet of snow last Dec and Jan, - I never thought I
      would be _wanting_ snow. But we've had nothing but wind and rain for a
      month now - a little snow would be a welcome break! Of course, if all
      this rain _had_ been snow, we'd ahve about 6 feet in the yard and I'd be
      complaining about shoveling again.

      Some people do not know when they are well off - guess I'll keep the rain
      (for now).

      SnS