Re: [WestKingdomEQ] To Cool from 50

  • Katie Barrett
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2005
      Oh poo!

      I dont have a ridable horse!

      Couldn't go anyway, my dog Holly, you remember her
      Patti?, had hip surgery on Friday. So she is pretty
      immobile.

      Just moved my herd to a new stable with a covered
      arena. THANK GOD! I needed one. My mare, Dia, is still
      pregnant and probably has a boy. Yippee! Hoping for a
      buckskin. Too bad they cant test color in utero....

      Anyway, Rowdy the mustang is progressing nicely.

      I just relaized how long its been since I posted on
      here. In the beginning of November, Picasso punctured
      his eye. He went to UCD for 5 days and came out with a
      lavage tube installed to apply meds directly INTO his
      lower eye lid and a nifty pirate's mask to protect his
      eye.

      I had to medicate him every 6 hours for close to 6
      weeks. (faint) Last week he was given the ok and is
      done with his meds and mask.

      Oy, kids....

      Katie

      Katie Barrett
      UCSC undergraduate: Psychobiology
      Digital Barrett Photography
      http://www.digitalmustang.org
      DigitalBarrett.smugmug.com
      408-472-4953
    • Alice
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2005

        OK, I REALLY hate to do this, but a monkey wrench just got thrown into the works.  It turns out the Toy Run I had comitted to - and SWORE was on Sunday - is actually on Saturday.   <sigh>

        I don't suppose people would be willing to ride on Sunday….?

        -Alison