Horse Day Oct. 20

  • Cassie Conley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi --
      I'm planning to come, and I've convinced the owner of my leased horse to bring her two Arabs. It will be their first introduction to SCA equestrian activities, so if all goes well this will add another two equine participants to the group.
      On the subject of costs, what is the rental fee for the site, or a guess at each attendee's fraction of it?
      Thanks!
      -- Cassie